It was worth my time because it gave me actionable feedback on how to approach conversations with my spouse. Also, it was just nice to spend time with a group of lesbians. it is helpful to hear other couples bring real examples to the class so you can learn from them rather than always using your own, sometimes too painful, examples to learn from. There is less “talking through” your week and more guided learning which we needed. I need someone to push me to understand something rather than just reflect on my week.
- Praise and Blame
- Loving Her Without Losing Yourself: Power Struggles and Boundaries
- Happy Lesbian 101 Workshop
- Playdates vs Lesbian Date Night
- 10 Reasons We Need Lesbian Couple Friends
- Disappointment: The One Thing That Every Couple Experiences
- Lesbian Divorce
- Those F*cking Dykes
- Love Hurts or Does it? Here’s My Answer
- Be Yourself: Why is this harder than it sounds?