I didn’t know what to expect going into the weekend, but I was very impressed overall. It was a nice mix of the lecture material for the group and a couple of role plays with a focus on couple-specific issues. The tools learned during the seminar are very applicable. Highly recommended! Good food, a wonderful mix of people, and a good book to take home. Honestly, I wish it was longer!!
- Praise and Blame
- Loving Her Without Losing Yourself: Power Struggles and Boundaries
- Happy Lesbian 101 Workshop
- Playdates vs Lesbian Date Night
- 10 Reasons We Need Lesbian Couple Friends
- Disappointment: The One Thing That Every Couple Experiences
- Lesbian Divorce
- Those F*cking Dykes
- Love Hurts or Does it? Here’s My Answer
- Be Yourself: Why is this harder than it sounds?