This is an incredible experience and opportunity for deeper connection and growth, no matter what stage of relationship yours may be. We are a relatively “new” couple of almost 9 months and chose to participate as a proactive step in building upon our foundation. It exceeded our expectations! Initially (working with other couples) felt more vulnerable, but it quickly became a critical element that enhanced the exercises because we were able to watch and learn from them, & relate to their experiences. Conversely, it felt nice when other couples could relate to our dynamic/experiences and share how they connected. It jumps right into the work of the counseling without so much of the “getting to know us” type deal. The exercises are similar, but having an “audience” of other couples really enhances the experience by sharing/learning with and from them. It’s more concentrated and powerful in the group! Extraordinarily well done, Michele and Kristen; having you both share your perspectives lent a nice balance and a more personalized touch to the boot camp! I am So glad that we decided to do this so early on in our relationship…enhanced “us” so much!
- Praise and Blame
- Loving Her Without Losing Yourself: Power Struggles and Boundaries
- Happy Lesbian 101 Workshop
- Playdates vs Lesbian Date Night
- 10 Reasons We Need Lesbian Couple Friends
- Disappointment: The One Thing That Every Couple Experiences
- Lesbian Divorce
- Those F*cking Dykes
- Love Hurts or Does it? Here’s My Answer
- Be Yourself: Why is this harder than it sounds?