It ended up being far better and more useful than I expected! It helped to be able to learn from other couples and the coaching that they received. The atmosphere was one that allowed trust and vulnerability between couples and within the group. The adventures and free time also allowed opportunities to get to know other couples and/or have some alone time to reconnect. Honestly, it was a wonderful experience and we are excited to continue on in the cohort for accountability and connection.
- Praise and Blame
- Loving Her Without Losing Yourself: Power Struggles and Boundaries
- Happy Lesbian 101 Workshop
- Playdates vs Lesbian Date Night
- 10 Reasons We Need Lesbian Couple Friends
- Disappointment: The One Thing That Every Couple Experiences
- Lesbian Divorce
- Those F*cking Dykes
- Love Hurts or Does it? Here’s My Answer
- Be Yourself: Why is this harder than it sounds?