I highly recommend it! It doesn’t matter what stage your relationship is in, this experience will benefit you. We were able to open up in a way we haven’t been able to do on our own, and we continue to use the skills at home. The friends we made were an added bonus, we had such a good time! The way you and Kristen interact with the couples. You treated us like a friends not clients. It made it really easy to let my guard down quickly. A+, I feel so thankful for the experience. No matter how things turn out we are going to be better co-parents because of the tools and knowledge we gained, so thank you, I accomplished my goal.
- Praise and Blame
- Loving Her Without Losing Yourself: Power Struggles and Boundaries
- Happy Lesbian 101 Workshop
- Playdates vs Lesbian Date Night
- 10 Reasons We Need Lesbian Couple Friends
- Disappointment: The One Thing That Every Couple Experiences
- Lesbian Divorce
- Those F*cking Dykes
- Love Hurts or Does it? Here’s My Answer
- Be Yourself: Why is this harder than it sounds?