One of the major changes that takes place with a public gender transition, aside from the obvious, is the need to switch which bathrooms you use. This can be remarkably more difficult than it sounds, and gender neutral bathrooms are always a welcome sight. I just learned about a new application on the iphone that will help you locate the nearest gender neutral bathroom. Check it out here.
- Love Hurts or Does it? Here’s My Answer
- Be Yourself: Why is this harder than it sounds?
- Words of Affirmation: I need to hear it
- Premarital Counseling Online for Couples Seeking Marriage Preparation
- Imago Therapy Training Online with Michele O’Mara, PhD
- Lesbian Couples Retreats Near Me | Boot Camp 101
- Access to Her Inner World with Open Communication | Couples Quickies #2
- Ten Types of Relationship Betrayals | Couples Quickies #3
- Lesbian Couples Quickies: Validation, Not Education
- A Feel Good Coming Out to Parents Story