Santa Fe Lesbian Couples Retreat
The Santa Fe Lesbian Couples Retreat is designed with the same driving force that all of our adventures are using: the LAUGH factor. Learning. Adventure. Understanding. Growing. and Healing. Laughter is essential, and it is a sign that we are on the right track, no matter how serious your relationship concerns are.
For the Santa Fe Lesbian Couples Retreat, part of the group will gather in a private, comfortable Airbnb (see images below). We can accommodate three couples onsite with us in a private room (two private rooms will share a bathroom, one private room has its own private bathroom). After you register, the exact location of the AirBnB will be provided to you. There are also 2-3 spots available for those who wish to participate in every minute of the workshop (meals, sessions, and our social adventures) but do not need, or wish to find their own, lodging.
For information about pricing, click on the Santa Fe, NM Registration Button Below.
Santa Fe Lesbian Couples Retreat
Santa Fe Lesbian Couples Retreat offers a mixture of time learning, time playing, shared meals as well as some time on your own to create an adventure of your own in Santa Fe.
We have 15 session hours of learning, education, skill building and retreat sessions. The education provided offers a greatly expedited experience in healing that is equivalent to three months of couples counseling.
Expert lesbian therapist, Michele O’Mara is specifically, and extensively trained in multiple relationship theories. She is a Certified Imago Therapist, trained on all three levels of the Gottman Method of Couples Therapy, and trained in Emotionally Focused Therapy.
Everything we do is in support of couples deepening their understanding of one another as well their skill-set and ability to move your relationship in the direction of “better.” We also hope to create a fun environment that offers a vacation/playful feel, while allowing you to make meaningful progress in your relationship. Using a science-based approach to stronger relationships, in a non religious environment you can experience quick and powerful results
You can expect to:
- be heard
- be seen
- be understood
- heighten your relationship intimacy
- deepen your emotional connection
- gain skills to resolve understand and resolve conflicts
- begin your recovery from an affair or another betrayal
(CLICK ON DAY TO EXPAND THE SCHEDULE)
Wednesday | October 9, 2019
- 6:30pm Check-In for those lodging at the Retreat Location
- 7:30pm – 9:30 pm Dinner and Introductions Session 1 (2)
Thursday | October 10, 2019
- 9:00 am Breakfast (included) at Retreat Location
- 9:30am -12:30pm Session 2 (3)
- 12:30pm – 6:300pm (free time /optional group outings)
- Dinner on your own
- 6:30pm-10:00pm Session 3 (3)
Friday | October 11, 2019
- Time TBD for Breakfast
- FREE DAY
- Optional group outing to Balloon Fiesta for those interested
Saturday | October 10, 2019
- 9:00am Breakfast (included) at Retreat Location
- 9:30am -12:30pm Retreat Session 4 (3)
- 12:30pm – 6:00pm (free time /optional group outings)
- 6:00pm-10:00pm Dinner* included and Retreat Session 5 (4)
Sunday | October 13, 2019
- 9:00am – 10:00am Breakfast* and casual goodbyes
- 11:00am Checkout (for those lodging)