PORTLAND Lesbian Couples Retreat
JUNE 12/13-16, 2019
Join Michele and Kristen O’Mara for our Portland Lesbian Couples Retreat. We will gather in Portland, OR on June 13th. (If you choose the option to lodge with us in our host Airbnb – then you will be able to check in on June 12th and spend the extra night in your private room, before the retreat begins).
An enjoyable and enlightening a learning experience. The structure of the retreat sessions created a safe place that allowed all of the "feels" to come to the surface. I highly recommend it to all couples who are looking to deepen their connection.
Chris O. Jackson, NJ (Burwell, NE Retreat OCT 2018)
For the Portland lesbian Couples Retreat, accommodations are available for three couples to stay onsite in the Airbnb where Kristen and I will be staying, along with three other couples. In addition to the participants who will be lodging with us, there are three additional spaces for couples who are either local or who wish to find lodging on their own. Each of these options is offered on a first-come basis.
Once you register, the exact location of the AirBnB will be provided to you. We will be in the Alberta Arts District of Portland, Oregon. For those who opt to participate but not lodge with us, you are invited to participate in all of the scheduled workshop activities (meals, sessions, cookoff, etc.) but you will need to arrange for your own sleeping accommodations.
PORTLAND RETREAT IS IN ..
I highly recommend it! It doesn’t matter what stage your relationship is in, this experience will benefit you. We were able to open up in a way we haven’t been able to do on our own, and we continue to use the skills at home. The friends we made were an added bonus, we had such a good time! I feel so thankful for the experience. No matter how things turn out we are going to be better co-parents to Greyson because of the tools and knowledge we gained, so thank you, I accomplished my goal.
Angela - Texas (Burwell, NE Retreat October 2018)
Portland Lesbian Couples Retreat
Our Portland Lesbian Couples Retreat offers a mixture of learning (14 Hours of Retreat Session time, exercises, customized curriculum and workbook, playing, shared meals and free time to create adventures of your own in Portland.
(CLICK ON DAY TO EXPAND THE SCHEDULE)
Wednesday | June 12, 2019 - Only Those Lodging With Us
- 6:00pm Check-In for those lodging with us at the Retreat Location
- Hangout, meet other couples, enjoy some pre-workshop free-time
- This looks fun for those arriving the 12th: OPEN MIC, JUNE 12 7:30PM | EastBurn Public House | 1800 E Burnside St. | Portland, Oregon 97214 | http://theeastburn.com/
Thursday | June 13, 2019
- 9:00 am Breakfast at Retreat Location
- 9:30am -12:30pm Retreat Session 1 (3hrs)
- 12:30pm-6:00pm Playtime/Free-time/Group Outings:
- Ride the Tram (best before 3pm)
- Powell’s Boookstore (largest independent)
- 6:00pm-9:00pm Retreat Session 2 (3hrs) * dinner included
Friday | June 14, 2019
- 9:30am – 12:00pm Breakfast and Session 3 (2.5hrs)
- 12:00pm – 6:30pm FREE TIME to ADVENTURE WITH GROUP OR ON OWN
- Playtime/Free-time/Group Outings
- Hike in Forest Park 6:30pm – 9:30pm Retreat Session 4 (3 hours)
Saturday | June 15, 2019
Sunday | June 16, 2019
- 8:30 am – 10:00 am Breakfast and Casual Goodbyes (no formal session)
- 11:00 am Checkout (for those lodging with us)
TRANSPORTATION In the event there are not enough couples registered, the retreat will be canceled. This will be decided at least three weeks prior to the retreat start date. No reimbursement will be provided for transportation expenses you incur in the event the retreat is canceled for any reason.