MEXICO LESBIAN COUPLES RETREAT
A Unique Adventure in Love and the #1 Destination Lesbian Couples Retreat Created for Lesbian Relationships
Couples counseling is only as effective as the provider’s skill-set. Unfortunately, most therapists are not specially trained in relationship care. Adding insult, even significantly fewer are knowledgeable and comfortable with the needs of lesbian couples.
We are lesbians.
We are experienced.
And, we are obsessed with growing love.
If you are serious about strengthening your lesbian relationship, keep reading.
ADVENTURES IN LOVE is offering our first retreat outside of the U.S.
This adventure combines customized relationship enrichment with an exceptional vacation experience that requires little to no decision making for you.
We will gather on Tuesday, June 7th at 5:30pm and conclude our adventure at 10:00am on Sunday, June 12th.
You can expect to have a fantastic time, while nurturing your relationship with 15 hours of power-packed sessions designed to strengthen, repair and grow your relationship.
Retreat sessions will be spread across the five days, allowing you time to play, relax, share meals with us, and adventure out on your own or with Kristen and I and the other couples.
Lesbian Couples Share About Their Love Adventure Experience
Take the Love Code Quiz to identify your relationship strengths and challenges.
Please Note: ALL PARTICIPANTS ARE REQUIRED TO BE VACCINATIONS TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS INTIMATE EXPERIENCE. PLEASE BE PREPARED TO SEND A PHOTOCOPY OF YOUR VACCINATIONS TO US AFTER YOUR REGISTRATION IS COMPLETE
“It’s a game changer for your relationship.”
Amanda Mellen (Austin, 2019)
“A mind-blowing experience in which I felt that Michele nurtured the relationship and our love for each other while gentling leading us to truths about ourselves.”
Frankie – Jackson, NJ (Burwell, NE 2018)
We will have full use of a small luxury resort with private high-end bungalows for each couple. All units include a private bath and some suites include a kitchen, a private patio and hammocks. The modern bungalows surround a swimming pool and courtyard filled with plush trees and plants. We have room for 8 couples. Each couple will have a private bedroom and a private bathroom. To view the room selections, watch the video below.
WHERE WE WILL BE GATHERING
(exact address provided upon registration)
“I learned more about functional couple’s communication in one weekend than I have in over thirty years of working in the mental health field! I feel so fortunate to have attended during the early phases of a relationship so we can use the tools to lean into this love with confidence! THANK YOU!!”
N. – Fishers, IN (Austin, 2019)
(CLICK ON DAY TO EXPAND THE SCHEDULE)
Tuesday | June 7, 2022
5:00pm-6:00pm | Check in to your private bungalow and get settled
6:00-9:00pm | Session #1 (3 hr)
- 6:00-7:00pm | Intro’s
- 7:15-8:15pm | Dinner Together (*included)
- 8:15-9:15pm | Give♥︎
Wednesday | June 8, 2022
9:00am | Breakfast (included)
9:30am-12:00pm | Session #2 (2.5hr)
- 9:30am – 10:00am | Receive♥︎
- 10:00am – 11:00am | Exercises
- 11:00am – 12:00pm | Process Give & Receive
12:30pm – 4:30pm | Adventure / Relaxation Time
5:30pm – 8:30pm | Session #3 (2 hr)
- 5:30pm – 6:30pm | Understand♥︎
- 6:30pm – 7:00pm | Practice Dialogue
- 7:00pm – 7:30pm | Dinner (*included)
- 7:30pm – 8:30pm | Process
Thursday | June 9, 2022
9:00am Breakfast* (included)
9am – 6pm Adventure (TBD) / Free Time
6pm-8:30pm | Session #4 (2.5)
- 6:00 pm – 6:30pm | Prioritize♥
- 6:30-7:30pm | Exercise
- 7:30-8:30pm | Process
Friday | June 10, 2022
9:00am Breakfast* (included)
9am – 7pm Adventure (TBD) / Free Time
*Dinner not included
7:00pm -8:30pm Session #5 (1.5 hr)
- 7:00pm – 7:30pm | Enjoy♥︎
- 7:30pm – 8:30pm | Process
Saturday | June 11, 2022
9:00am Breakfast* (included)
9:30am -12:00pm Session #6 (2.5 hr)
- 9:30am – 10:15am | Protect♥︎
- 10:15am – 11:00am | Exercise
- 11:00-12:00pm | Process
12:00pm – 5:00pm Adventure (TBD) / Free Time
5:00 pm to 7:30pm Closure Session #7 (2.5 hr)
7:30pm-9:00pm (Dinner *included)
Sunday | June 12, 2022
8:30 am Breakfast (included*)
- Informal Goodbyes
10:00 am – 11:00 am Depart AirBnB
What You Will Learn
- The 6 Lesbian LoveCodes and how to apply them to your relationship
- How to build a stronger relationship framework and foundation
- Strategies to neutralize conflicts
- Essential relationship habits
- How to restore and/or rebuild your connection
- The importance of fun and enjoyment
- What is realistic to expect from a relationship
- Necessary relationship boundaries
- How to align your choices with your priorities
- The best way to get your needs met
- Relationship fundamentals
- 15 Session Hours Led By Michele O’Mara, PhD
- Retreat Resources for Each Participant
- 30-Minute Couples Coaching Consult with Michele O’Mara, PhD
- 5 Nights Lodging
- Shared Meals (4 continental breakfast & 2 dinners)
- Bedroom with Private Bath
- Onsite Hot Tub
- Comfortable, confidential learning environment
- A whole lotta learnin’, fun and laughter
WHAT COUPLES ARE SAYING ABOUT LESBIAN ADVENTURES IN LOVE LESBIAN COUPLES RETREATS.
I highly recommend it! It doesn’t matter what stage your relationship is in, this experience will benefit you. We were able to open up in a way we haven’t been able to do on our own, and we continue to use the skills at home. The friends we made were an added bonus, we had such a good time! I feel so thankful for the experience. No matter how things turn out we are going to be better co-parents to Greyson because of the tools and knowledge we gained, so thank you, I accomplished my goal.
Angela - Texas (Burwell, NE Retreat October 2018)
It was fantastic. I simply cannot put the experience into words, the best thing I can say is GO!!! Experience this wonderful retreat for yourself! Your life is sure to change for the better!
Tricia Williams, Rubicon, Wisconsin 2019)
Six Lesbian LoveCodes♥︎
The 6 Lesbian LoveCodes♥︎, developed by Michele O’Mara, Ph.D., offer you a step-by-step relationship transformation program that emphasizes what TO DO, rather than what to not do. With a fierce focus on WHAT WORKS, the learning process is more enjoyable. It always feels better when you set your sights on where you wish to head, rather than what you don’t want to be experiencing.
This retreat will introduce you to the fundamentals of a satisfying relationship and provide you specific tools and practices to create better behaviors, more effective communication, a more intimate connection, and a stronger relationship. Because you can not talk your way out of a relationship issue that you behaved your way into, we focus on the best relationship habits that, with practice, will lead you to lasting change and relationship satisfaction.
The tools learned during the seminar are very applicable. Highly recommended! Good food, a wonderful mix of people, a good book to take home. Honestly, I wish it was longer!!
Lindsay Thorstenson, Buda, TX (Austin 2019)
A feeling of fun, safety, and inclusion. Michele is highly skilled, real, and compassionate. The retreat allowed us to get real about our issues while making real progress in our relationship.
N. – Washington (Burwell, NE 2018)
We understand it is our responsibility to provide proof of vaccination as a requirement to attend the retreat.
- Full refund (minus a $150 cancellation fee) up to 90 days prior to the retreat
- 85% refund up to 60 days prior to the retreat start date
- Cancellations that occur less than 60 days prior to the retreat start date are non-refundable. In the event of an unavoidable crisis, such as illness or death of a loved one, you will be provided credit toward a future retreat. If we are not able to find a replacement for your room, the lodging expense we incur will be subtracted from any credit due.
A breakup does not qualify as a crisis or unavoidable event. Couples who break up prior to the workshop are encouraged to attend anyway and do not qualify for a refund or a credit if you are outside of the refund window.
IF WE CANCEL
In the unlikely event a workshop is canceled by Adventures in Love, a full refund for the workshop or credit for a future workshop (whichever you prefer), will be issued. There will be no reimbursement for the travel expenses you incur.
No reimbursement will be provided for transportation expenses you incur in the event the retreat is canceled for any reason.
INTERVIEWS, ARTICLES AND RECOGNITION BY: