Are you trying to figure out how to solve a conflict with someone important?
Do you want an objective person to offer you feedback and support?
UNDERSTANDING HOW CHATS WORK
with your AS-NEEDED coach online for life coaching
Get immediate advice, feedback and guidance with COACHING CHATS
The chats are an email exchange with Michele O’Mara. One exchange can change your entire perspective on a situation, resolve an immediate dilemma, or give you resources for further exploration (book, website, exercise, etc.) as you journey toward greater peace. What’s more, you never have to leave home, and if you do, your coach online is still accessible to you!
Create CHATS that fit your needs
If you are feeling alone, confused, in need of insight, motivation, inspiration or a new perspective, RIGHT NOW, a longer Email CHAT may come in handy. It’s up to you. And, isn’t that THE WAY IT SHOULD BE?
Options are based on number of words used to describe your situation and number of questions you would like answered.
- Share up to 900 words
- Share up to 900 words
- Share up to 1350 words
- Share up to 1800 words
There are times when we get ourselves in a pickle and we don’t know how to get out.
In order to make a situation better, we have to think about it differently than we currently do. If how you are currently thinking about things was enough to improve your situation, then you wouldn’t still be feeling the way you do.
Coaching Chats are an opportunity to communicate with someone objective, someone non-judgmental, and someone who has spent her career assisting people in feeling better about their life situations.
That someone is me, Michele O’Mara. Though I have all of the credentials and licenses of a therapist (LCSW – which means I am a licensed clinical social worker; and I also have a PhD in Clinical Sexology – which means I got my doctorate degree in the study of sexuality), Coaching Chats are not therapy.
CoachingChats are real conversations designed to give you direct feedback, suggestions and advice to address real life situations that you find yourself in.
CoachingCHATS CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE
in just one PERSONAL LIFE COACHING EMAIL.
Learn new ways to approach conversations so you can be MORE EFFECTIVE. Identify the obstacles to getting what you desire, that you have put in your own way.
Benefit from the right questions to help you point your thoughts in the direction of greater clarity and understanding.
Benefit from new STRATEGIES for living, including some of my favorites: The Law of Attraction, Byron Katie, Debbie Ford, Brene Brown’s Daring Greatly, Getting the Love You Want, John Gottman’s The Relationship Cure, and more!
- Gay men
- Bisexual men and women
- Transgender men (Transmen or FTM)
- Transgender women (Transwomen or MTF)
- Folks in open relationships or poly relationships
- Married lesbians
- Married gay men
- Couples in Mixed Orientation Marriages
- Gender Queer, Gender Fluid &/or Gender Dysphoric
- Partner’s of cross-dressers (SOFA’s)
- I think I am gay, but how can I be sure?
- How should I approach coming out to my parents?
- My wife never wants to have sex.
- How do I tell my husband I am a lesbian?
- Should I stay married to my husband if I am in love with a woman?
- How long should I wait before I introduce my children to a new partner after a divorce?
- My parents don’t accept my partner. Should I go to their house for the holidays even if she is not invited?
- My partner wants to have a baby and I’m not sure I do.
- How do we know when to move in together?
- What can we do to make our long-distance relationship more successful?
- My partner does not want me to spend time with my ex, but we are best friends and I need her in my life. How do I address this?
IF YOU ARE IN CRISIS, CALL 911
CoachingChats are flexible-length email exchanges that are designed to offer a unique RESOURCE, sensitive to your busy life, and with a notable appreciation for INSTANT GRATIFICATION. Sometimes all you need is quick advice, a redirection in how you are thinking about