DML Law of Attraction 2017
Energy Flows Where Attention Goes
We are energy. Our thoughts our beings, and all that we are in this world is born of energy. This energy is constantly vibrating, pulsating, creating a charge or frequency that is either positive or negative. With this energy, we attract like energy. Therefore, when we are vibrating at a high, or positive frequency, we will find ourselves attracting others with a similarly high and positive energy. This process is called The Law of Attraction. Like attracts like. The practice of the Law of Attraction is not a religion. It is a process used to clear a path to that which we wish to create for ourselves in this life. It is a remarkable force that works whether you believe in it or not. It is hope, it is direction, it is effective. If you are interested in practicing the Law of Attraction as a means to create the life you wish to live you can join me in 2017 for a monthly class designed specifically to guiding you deeper into your deepest dreams and biggest hopes for your life.
Learn more about the Law of Attraction by listening to my interview with Living on Purpose
Designing My Life (weekly class) ~ limited seats available
LOCATION: Plainfield Office Suites West or live video feed for long distance participation
2680 E MAIN STREET, PLAINFIELD, IN 46168
- The Law of Attraction Defined and Understood
- Creative Workshop
- The Science of Deliberate Creation
- Feeling Good Now
- Vibrational Alignment
- The Art of Allowing
- Segment Intending
- Ask, Receive, Allow
- Co-Creating with the Universe
- Emotional Indicators
- Vibrational Alignment
- Pivoting Process
- The Law of Attraction, Jerry and Esther Hicks
- Ask and It is Given, Jerry and Esther Hicks
- The Astonishing Power of Emotions, Jerry and Esther Hicks
NOTE: You are asked to pay via paypal where you will be automatically charged for the class based on the paymen option selected (weekly or monthly on the same day of the month you sign-up) for the duration of the 12 week course. You pay for classes whether you attend or not.* The commitment is for the 12 week series, and your participation, is critical.
* Once you commit, there are no refunds. This class has limited seats, therefore your commitment to the class is a commitment to taking one of the few seats available that will no longer be useable by another once the class gets started.
If you wish to participate in an event or class, please add your name to my waiting list.