UNDERSTANDING HOW CHATS WORK
AS NEEDED and RIGHT NOW | Your Own Coach Online For Life Coaching
- Have you ever wanted to run something by an objective person, right now?
- Get a new perspective on your situation without involving people in your inner circle who might be biased?
- Are you feeling alone about an issue and afraid to bring it up with someone you love?
- Do you need a reality check about the way you are seeing something, and want to be given a different way to consider looking at the issue?
- Are you feeling a little crazy in your relationship and want to consult a professional for actual advice, suggestions, and thoughts about how you can address your situation?
How do coaching chats help?
Gain a new PERSPECTIVE on an old situation that you are having trouble making peace with
Develop new SKILLS through suggested exercises and behaviors
Learn new ways to approach conversations so you can be MORE EFFECTIVE
Gain understanding about the natural development of gender and of sexual orientation to assist in CLARIFYING who you are
Learn about a new book that will offer you just the right support and guidance for your situation
RECEIVE tough questions to help you explore your situation more thoroughly, honestly and deeply
Benefit from new STRATEGIES for living, including some of my favorites: The Law of Attraction, the Sedona Method, Byron Katie’s Loving What Is, Debbie Ford’s Dark Side of the Light Chasers, Brene’ Brown’s Daring Greatly, Getting the Love You Want, John Gottman’s The Relationship Cure, and more!
What are coaching Chats?
When you initiate a coaching chat with your coach online, you will be directed to a form that gives you four chat options. The chat you select will be based on the amount of information you wish to share about your situation and the number of questions you would like answered.
The shortest option is 450 words (roughly one single-spaced typed page) and two questions. The longest option is 1800 words (roughly 3.5 single spaced typed pages) and 5 questions and costs $100 per exchange.
One Coaching Exchange = Your Inquiry + My Response
One exchange consists of your message to me and my response to you. The pricing is based on the typical amount of time it takes for me to read your information and respond.
What types of issues do people discuss with a coach online?
- Gay men
- Bisexual men and women
- Transgender men (Transmen or FTM)
- Transgender women (Transwomen or MTF)
- Folks in open relationships or poly relationships
- Married lesbians
- Married gay men
- Couples in Mixed Orientation Marriages
- Gender Queer, Gender Fluid &/or Gender Dysphoric
- Partner’s of cross-dressers (SOFA’s)
What are examples of questions?
- I think I am gay, but how can I be sure?
- How should I approach coming out to my parents?
- My wife never wants to have sex.
- How do I tell my husband I am a lesbian?
- Should I stay married to my husband if I am in love with a woman?
- How long should I wait before I introduce my children to a new partner after a divorce?
- My parents don’t accept my partner. Should I go to their house for the holidays even if she is not invited?
- My partner wants to have a baby and I’m not sure I do.
- How do we know when to move in together?
- What can we do to make our long-distance relationship more successful?
- My partner does not want me to spend time with my ex, but we are best friends and I need her in my life. How do I address this?
What type of response can I expect from my coaching chat?
This exchange below is a small sample from a much longer actual coaching exchange with the coach online. The grey box is the coaching inquiry text and below each section is my response.
THIS IS NOT THERAPY
This is personal LIFE coaching. Counseling is designed to assist those in need of mental health care. Email is not a proper venue to do adequate mental health care. Life Coaching is designed to assist those with life issues for which you would otherwise turn to a trusted friend or mentor for guidance.