5 Simple Steps to Online Therapy, and Internet Coaching
Thanks to Skype, Facetime, Zoom and the internet, there are many ways to do counseling fro home. sessions work exactly the same way in-office sessions work. The only difference is where we meet.
1. Schedule a time from my client portal which you can find at omaratime.coms (be sure to adjust your time zone on the schedule if you are outside Indiana).
2. Once you schedule an online therapy appointment, you will have the option to complete your paperwork directly online.
3. Contact me to let me know which of the following online options you would like to use for our online therapy session:
4. Make online payment via at least 24 hours in advance of our session. You will receive an invoice from the client portal 24 hours prior to your scheduled session.
5. Meet me online at the time of our schedule appointment. From time to time I am not available at the exact minute of the scheduled online therapy appointment. If I am running 5 minutes or so late, I will still provide you the scheduled time you have paid for. If you are in the client portal room or the zoom room, sit tight and I’ll join you. Otherwise, I’ll reach out as soon as I’m avaialble.
Skype | Facetime | Zoom | Client Portal